|To:||All Cities, School Districts, and other Political Subdivisions|
|From:||Ann McGeehan, Director of Elections|
|Date:||April 14, 2011|
|RE:||Post Election Memorandum|
The following advisories and memoranda are posted on our website and may be helpful to you concerning post election processes and procedures.
- Election Advisory No. 2011-01 (Bilingual Election Official Requirements for May Election);
- Election Advisory No. 2011-02 (Post-Election Procedures, Qualifying For Office);
- Election Advisory No. 2011-03 (Recount Deadlines);
- Precinct by Precinct Returns Memo; and
- Waiver of Partial Manual Count (Reminder).
Reminder: Posted on our website is
- an order form for the ‘Election Day Handbook for Judges and Clerks,’
- the ‘Early Voting Ballot Board Handbook,’ and
- the Video/DVD, ‘Qualifying Voters on Election Day.’
The link is on our website.
If you have any questions or if you do not have web access to view these documents, please feel free to contact the Elections Division toll-free at: 1-800-252-VOTE(8683).