Colonias Legislative Reports
- SB 99, 82nd Regular Session - Tracking the Progress of State-funded Projects that Benefit Colonias, (PDF 3.2mb)
For SB99 several statistical addenda have been prepared with the assistance of the Office of the Attorney General. These are:
- SB 827, 79th Regular Session - Tracking the Progress of State-funded Projects that Benefit Colonias, (PDF 1.6mb)
- SB 1202, 79th Regular Session - A Report Relating to the Coordination of Colonia Initiatives and Services to Colonia Residents, (PDF 328kb)
As it relates to the SB 99 reporting of specific colonia projects, Texas A&M University leverages the states initial funding by 300 to 400 percent. Many of the funding cycles are nontraditional therefore; do not follow beginning and ending dates. In some cases, the work plan and funding cycle are simply extended and renewed annually. In other cases, the project and funding cycle may be non traditional.
- Appendix E – Texas Attorney General Victim Assistance Program (PDF, 59kb)
- Appendix F – Colonia Resident Advisory Minutes for May 23, 2006 Meeting (PDF 2.2mg)
- Appendix G – Colonia Resident Advisory Minutes for July 18, 2006 Meeting (PDF, 3.3mg)
Note: Free software such as Adobe® Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher may be required in order to view PDF files included on this page.